Table of Contents
2020 Best Cities to Raise a Family in America About this List
- Naperville. Current Resident: Naperville is a nice town to grow up in!
- The Woodlands. Current Resident: We have lived all over (San Diego, DC, Chicago, Dallas, San Antonio, Jacksonville).
- Overland Park.
- Ann Arbor.
The worst places to raise a family. The bulk of the least-family-friendly cities were in poorer parts of the South. Others, including Miami, Hialeah, FL, and San Bernardino, CA, made the worst list, in part, due to their lack of affordability.
The top ten cities for raising a family in the United States are:
- Overland Park, KS
- Fremont, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Plano, TX
- South Burlington, VT
- Bismarck, ND
- Gilbert, AZ
- Fargo, ND
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Boise, ID
THE 10 BEST States To Raise A Family In America For 2020
- Vermont. Source: Wikipedia User | CC BY-SA 3.0 Households with kids: 2587.0% Vermont has the best health and safety index ranking in America.
- New Hampshire. Source: Wikipedia User | CC BY-SA 3.0 Households with kids: 2796.0% Where’s the second best place in America in which to raise your family?
- South Dakota.
- North Dakota.
The 10 Best Places To Raise A Family In Colorado For 2021
- Louisville. Households with kids: 34.0%
- Castle Rock. Source: Wikipedia User Jeffalbright | CC BY-SA 3.0 Households with kids: 44.4%
- Littleton. Source: Wikipedia User Chris Light | CC BY-SA 4.0 Households with kids: 25.7%
- Thornton. Source: Wikipedia User Billy Hathorn | CC BY-SA 3.0 Households with kids: 40.8%