Table of Contents
Money. You can easily level up quickly in steam by buying multiple sets of trading cards for a game and then going to your inventory and hitting the craft badges button. This method is the fastest, but it costs money to buy all of the trading cards on the community market.
There are a number of ways to increase your profile level on Steam. These include: Purchasing games. Earning badges. Crafting badges. Upgrading badges.
Steam Level. By crafting Badges, you gain experience, which raises your Steam level. A freshly made Steam account is level 0. Currently the highest level on Steam is 3846 ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/magic_vs ). Complete tasks of the community; 100 XP, 200 XP or 500 XP, depends on how many tasks completed.
- Step 1: Craft Game Badges
- Steam has a badge crafting system that can give you loads of XP which can easily level up your...
- Step 2: Buy Lots of Games
- The more games you buy the higher your level will increase. This is quite a feasible way to do...
- Step 3: Complete Steam Profile
- If you have not completed your steam profile yet then you can easily complete your steam...
How to Increase Steam Account Level - 6 Easy Ways.
- Step 1: Craft Game Badges.
- Step 2: Buy Lots of Games.
- Step 3: Complete Steam Profile.
- Step 4: Use Steam Sales and Holiday events.
- Step 5: Community tasks and Helping the Steam Community.