Table of Contents
- How to Get Bluehost for Free Using the Trial Offer
- Is the Bluehost free trial version still available?
- How to use the trial offer to get Bluehost for free
- What are the features of the free trial?
- Benefits of the Bluehost plan included in the free trial
- Bluehost's money-back guarantee
- How reliable is the refund policy?
- So, what is the best way to get Bluehost for free?
The first thing you need to do is to visit the Bluehost website through our link. You will see a message saying "Special Offer for WordPress Users". Go ahead and click the green "Start Now" button to apply Bluehost exclusive offers and start the checkout process.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting companies on the market. The company has long offered a 30-day free trial of its service. The offer is designed to help new customers start their digital journey easily. Usually, according to Bluehost, this offer is an extension of their 30-day money-back guarantee.
By providing these offers, Bluehost focuses on winning the trust of customers. Website owners want to avoid losing money or investing in substandard services. Therefore, starting with a "free trial" can help you understand the service offer and determine whether it is worthwhile before committing.
In this article, we will learn more about Bluehost’s free trial version. We will also study its functions, advantages and alternatives. Read on to learn more about their offer.
Many potential customers asked if Bluehost still offers free trial services. Well, this has been unclear for a while. However, we learned in advance how the free trial works and contacted Bluehost's customer support.
We got a quick response from the support team stating that there is a free trial offer. However, we continue to create a new account and try to access the offer. We signed up for a shared Bluehost plan and we have to pay a discounted price for this. You can use this link to benefit from similar discounts.
All we need is to confirm the existence of the offer and its terms. We also want to verify whether it is free. Keep in mind that most free hosting trials still require you to submit credit card information. This is another thing we want to confirm for you.
Customer support later let us know that they were talking about a 30-day money-back guarantee. This confirms to us that the offer does not currently exist. Therefore, you only have a 30-day money-back guarantee option to experience Bluehost’s services.
Getting started with Bluehost is a simple process. First, you need to create a new account on the platform. However, the challenge many people face is browsing and accessing offers. Here is the step-by-step process to follow:
- After opening their website, go to the login page. If you have already created an account, please fill in your details as a new or existing customer.
- Next, choose your plan, Basic Edition, Enhanced Edition, Choose Enhanced Edition or Professional Edition. Accept Bluehost's terms of service and click Next to proceed to the next steps.
- Then, you must pay for the package you choose during the required period. Bluehost will email your receipt for record.
- Now that you are fully part of Bluehost, you can start the 30-day free trial offer.
These are the most straightforward steps you can follow to access the free trial offer. You will be able to decide whether to accept their services completely or to look for alternatives. Avoid confusion and follow this step-by-step process to access Bluehost's services.
The 30-day free trial offer provides many features. Of course, our favorite is to get discounts for free, as long as you are a new user.
However, Bluehost does not allow you to add domains to your account during the free trial period. However, you can use the subdomain for access during this period.
It is worth noting that you will not access any additional services during the free trial period. However, they will allow you to register a free domain name and access site building tools. In addition, you enjoy unlimited emails, bandwidth, and domains in the free trial.
During the free trial period, you can also install WordPress with one click. It also includes 50 GB of unlimited storage space and one year of free domain names. However, the best feature of Bluehost's free trial is its 30-day money-back guarantee.
Although Bluehost’s free trial is not completely free, these are some of the exciting features of this offer. As a customer, these features will make you value for money because you can use them for free for one month. Speaking of value for money, Bluehost is known to be one of the cheapest hosting providers, so if you decide to continue using the service after the trial period expires, you will definitely be worth the money.
It is important to find out why you need to use certain services. For example, compared to the company’s many competitors, you should have a reason to choose Bluehost’s free trial version. Here are some things that make Bluehost a better choice for website owners.
- Excellent uptime-As you know, Bluehost guarantees its customers the best uptime. This has not changed in the free trial version. They still provide excellent uptime, ensuring that visitors can access your website without problems.
- Speed-For a website, speed is everything. Excellent speed means more traffic, low bounce rate and higher conversion rate. Bluehost ensures that your website loads faster, even with the free trial option. Check out our comprehensive Bluehost review for the complete performance breakdown.
- Low price-The fact that you will pay a small upfront fee should not scare you. Bluehost offers competitive prices, which means you can afford it. In addition, the money-back guarantee should give you more confidence in signing up for a free trial.
- User-friendliness-easy access to Bluehost's free trial version makes it better than most alternatives. It's easy to browse their website, and their dashboard looks friendly. We have outlined a step-by-step process to help you achieve your goals.
- Compatibility-In addition to providing you with free website creation tools, Bluehost also ensures that its services remain compatible with other third-party applications. Therefore, by combining their tools and applications, you can more easily build the website you want. This is especially true for people planning to build a website on one of the managed WordPress plans.
- Customer Support – Another reason for choosing Bluehost is that they provide excellent customer support. Their customer support team is available 24/7, so you can easily get help at any time of the day or night.
These are some of the factors that make Bluehost’s free trial a great deal. You can consider using its high-quality services to enjoy these benefits. However, you can also compare their free trial service with competitors before deciding.
Regardless of new and existing customers, all Bluehost customers are eligible for a 30-day money-back guarantee. The trick here is to pay for one of their plans and start using the service. You will decide whether to stop the service before the expiration of 30 days.
If you are not interested, you can ask for a refund or continue using it in other ways. In this case, 30 days will serve as a free trial period to help you make a decision. The money-back guarantee is the best option recommended to any new customer who wants to try Bluehost services.
However, the 30-day money-back guarantee is not unlimited. Therefore, you need to understand them before starting the free trial period. Before paying for their plan, please review some of the restrictions below.
Bluehost only refunds the hosting fee for customers who withdraw from the service before the 30-day expiration date. Therefore, do not expect a refund for any additional services that have been paid.
If Bluehost offers you a free domain name, they will deduct $15.99 from your total refundable amount. However, you can continue to use the domain even after you stop the subscription.
Although the hosting company may provide the best service, you need to think more broadly. What if you change your mind? Do you want a partial or full refund to your account? Well, the right company should have a reliable refund policy that covers such issues.
As mentioned earlier, Bluehost's refund policy has its own rules. However, for new customers, studying how the service works and deciding whether to use it is still one of the best options. As one of the top hosting service providers in the market, Bluehost hopes to build trust before allowing you to comply with billing commitments.
Unlike some other companies, Bluehost sticks to its promises. If you are not satisfied with their service within a month, you can refund your money. This policy applies to new and old customers, as long as they meet their regulations.
If you cancel your subscription within the first 30 days, Bluehost will refund your payment. As mentioned earlier, they will not refund any payments made for additional services or domains. If your situation meets these basic requirements, don't worry, because you will get a full refund.
Technically, the free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee are both free. However, the free trial version is no longer available, you can only choose the latter.
You can try Bluehost by paying for the service and visiting for a month. These 30 days are the days for you to view the products they offer for free. You can exit at will and get a refund of the subscription amount before the 30 days expire.
Generally speaking, there is no better way to try Bluehost's services. However, like many customers, you will like Bluehost’s services and hope that you don’t need to cancel your subscription. In addition, feel free to explore more options from other hosting companies such as HostGator or SiteGround.
After you try it for 30 days, Bluehost has many exciting features and will soon become your favorite hosting company. It is affordable and offers a variety of plans to make it more convenient.
Bluehost has one of the best services provided by hosting companies. However, like everything else, a trial period is required before deciding to use the service. As you can see, when trying these services, you technically have two options.
Now that you know how to get Bluehost for free, it’s time to check out the 30-day money-back guarantee. It is perfect for new customers who are eager to try the Bluehost experience. If you are not satisfied within a month, this offer allows you to cancel the service.
If you like this article, please click this link to get more guides covering various other web hosting related topics, such as how to choose the right host for your next project or how to migrate your WordPress site to a different one Hosting service provider.